We are a wheel manufacturer and distributor from Bangkok, Thailand which is extremely passionate about motorsport. We have become a well-known name through our presence in local, as well as international motorsport events including; drifting, drag racing, quarter mile sprints and circuit racing. To further establish our name as one of the best in Thailand, we custom built a Nissan S15 from the ground up.
MR.SATIT SUWANTONG | TEAM OWNER
MR.ANUN SUWANNARAT | TEAM TECHNICN
MS.WANISADA THITICHAIYATHAM | TEAM MANAGER
MR.MICHAEL PROCENIK | DRIVER
We imported all the finest parts from around the world to keep us competitive on a domestic and international level. We have a well-qualified and experienced team that sets up the car for each event to maximize the cars effectiveness. For each event, we carefully select a driver that best suites the style the track. We are ready to showcase our team to the world and show everyone what thailand has to offer.
First time I drove a high powered car which was a 1994 180sx back in 2009 and I nearly smashed it a block after I left the guys house where I brought it from. My buddy baz was telling me about this “drifting” thing which was held at Winton motor raceway by the Victorian drift club. When he finally talked me into going and seeing what all the fuss was about I brought the 1994 180sx a week later and took it to the track the next month.
From then to now it has been a wild journey from practise days and spinning out every corner to winning championships and many battels in between. It hasn’t all been fun and glory, the hard work involved in trying to become a professional drifter in a country which doesn’t see the skill hard work and determination involved in the sport on a competitive level only seen as hoons, which forced us to try our luck in Thailand and New Zealand.
I have drifted many different cars and competed with some of the best drifters in the world to date. I have an ever growing passion to be better and compete on greater stages with the world watching as I try to take trophies home to Australia where I can share them with all the people who have supported me throughout the years.
NAME: Michael Prosenik
Start Racing story.
• Vic Drift Champion 2013
• 3rd place Champion ADGP 2013/2013
• Placed 4th International Drift Challenge- 2013
• Vic Drift Champion 2014
• 2nd Place Champion- Vic Drift 2015
• 16th Place D1NZ Championship 2015/2016
• 1st Place King of Nations- Malaysia 2016
• 3rd Place King of Nations- Bangkok 2016
2016 RACE TOUR
• King of Nations Drift Championship 2016
• King of Asia Drift Pro Series 2016
NISSAN SILVIA S15
12 months of planning and preparation, caredully hand-selected parts from around the world and the experience from Gaia transformed this stock Nissan Silvia s15 spec R sports coupe into a unique custom-built display of motoring history.
The all thai Gaia team contributes a wealth of knowledge from different areas of motorsport. Producing a vehicle leading in its and exceeding expectations from a demading global industry.
UNIQUE CUSTOM WING
• Custom for S15 Gaia drift team
• Made in Thailand
• Uniqe body part custom
• Made in Thailand
• 2JZ GTE (810hp)
• TURBO ; Turbo GTX 4088r
• GEAR BOX ; TTi Sequential 4 Speed
• Fuel tank system
• Rollcage Frame
• Bride Zeta II FIA seat
• Safety Belt DJ SAFETY
• Winters Performance Quick Change Differential
• TTI Sequentail gear box 4 Speed
• Wisfab look kit Front & Rear
• Suspension DG5
• Wilwood Brake System Front & Rear
• Gaia Racingwheels MMXV 18inches
• Drift competition - Thailand Songkla 2014
• All Star Drift Thailand Championship - Thailand Bangkok 2014
• Drift competition - Thailand Bangkok 2014
• Formula drift - Australia Sydney 2014
• Thailand Drift Series - Thailand Pattaya 2015
• 1st Place King of Nations Rd.2 - Malaysia 2016
• 3rd Place King of Nations Rd.3 - Bangkok 2016
• 1st Place King of Asia Drift Pro Series 2016 - Japan
2016 RACE TOUR
Malaysia - Thailand - Japan
GAIA Racingwheels Drift team Thailand Driver Mr.Michael Prosenik has been crowned the Champion of the 2016 Federal Tyres King of Asia Drift Pro Series